Albums Made Easy winner!

Monday, September 30, 2013

Hello friends. Thanks for stopping by last Monday and leaving all those great comments. I am so excited to be starting this weekly feature. I just know you are really going to enjoy the process of scrapbooking your memories with the Albums Made Easy pages by We R Memory Keepers.

Last week's winner of the  2 12x12 Albums Made Easy photo sleeves to create your first spread, a sampling of Albums Made Easy Journaling cards and a coordinating sticker sheet from our September featured collection: Chalkboard is...


Commenter # 7

Carol W. said...
Beautiful work, Love the chalk board look you created. Thank you for sharing and for the video!
~Carol W.
workmanscraps at gmail dot com


Congratulations Carol! I will be emailing you for your mailing address so I can send out your prize. 

Thanks to everyone who stopped by and left a comment there will be more chances to win.

I'll be back later today with this week's Albums Made Easy Monday post with a new two page spread featuring the Chalkboard collection.  

I'll also be giving away another prize package with all the items needed to create the same spread I'll be featuring.


{S}

1 comment:

Carol W. said...

Thank you So much! Can't wait to get crafty!

 
site design by designer blogs