Albums Made Easy Monday

Monday, April 7, 2014

Hello friends! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Thanks for joining me for another Albums Made Easy Monday. I'm so loving the new Teresa Collins lines for Albums Made Easy! Today I am creating with the Snapshots Page kit.



I loved using this kit for a Inst-Life page I created using We R Memory Keepers Instagram photo sleeves. I had my birthday a couple weeks ago and here are a few highlights of my special day.



 photo AME472014.jpg

I placed my photos in a tic tac toe arrangement and then used the remaining 4 inserts to add some fun ephemera, stamps and dies.

I used the Rhonna Designs App to add text to my photos. It makes journaling so much more fun since I really dislike my own handwriting. After I have edited my images, I  am can choose to save them as an Instagram size which makes the easy to print out on my Cannon Selphy.


 Try using overlays and cutting them to 4x4 in size to alter. I used a couple on my layouts.

I hope you found some ideas here today for your next Albums Made Easy page!

Thanks for stopping by!

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs