Creating for fun Tuesday

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hello friends! Today I am sharing a card I made for this week's My Favorite Thing Sketch Challenge.




Here's a look at this week's sketch.



Here's my card based on the sketch


 photo MFTWSC170.jpg

Supplies: Patterned paper Simple Stories DIY, Stamps: MFT Picture this, Dies: MFT Party Balloon Dies, Cuttlebug Birthday embossing folder and The Twinery Twine.

If you love a fun sketch challenge, you too can create along with the My Favorite Things team each week!


http://www.mftstamps.com/blog/stamp-and-win-with-this-weeks-card-sketch-170/




Thanks for stopping by!

{S}

3 comments:

Lyn said...

Fantastic card for the challenge really caught my eye

Susan Creech said...

LOVE this, Shemaine!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the embossing and the black and white color scheme. Great balloons!

 
site design by designer blogs