Card Kitchen Wrap Up!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Hello friends. I'm back to share the rest of the cards I created with the July Card Kitchen Kit! I can't believe how easy it was to sit down with this cute kit and create these cards in about and hour and a half. I still had SO much product left over too!


 I love creating cards using scraps or minimal embellishments. I also like using punches with my scraps. How do you get the most out of your papers and products?





 I love to emboss patterned paper and then use a sanding tool to distress the embossed image. You should give it a try sometime. The results are stunning!



I had so much fun guesting for The Card Kitchen. Their kits are loaded with fun ways to dress up your cards. Please visit their website here for a look at the newest kit!

Have a creative day!

{S}

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Such fun cards Shemaine...awesome happy colors!

 
site design by designer blogs