Unity Thursday

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Hello Unity friends! Thanks for stopping by for this week's Unity Thursday inspiration.

Here's a peek at what we have for you this week at Unity.



Make sure you start your journey at the Unity blog.
We have some awesome new releases that you don't want to miss!

Today I am creating with the July SMAK kit

All in the Numbers




My husband and I took our daughter to Disneyland on Sunday for her Birthday. We had the best day together. I had a few of these Instagram Albums leftover from my classes and wanted to make a fun mini with our photos and the July SMAK kit







I love decorating the outside of my albums as well as the inside.



                                 I used the smaller number stamps to document the year.





It's easy to stamp your own backgrounds like I did here with a variety of ink and the 2014 stamps to mark the year of our visit.


For this page I stamped in Mickey's colors with a few different images. Easy Peasy!


That's it for today friends! If you happened to stop by my blog first then click on any image below to be taken over to that fabulous designer's blog! 

Have a Creative Day!

{S}




27 comments:

Carisa said...

so cute!

Scrapper Myra said...

So fun. Tks for sharing. Great idea.

Ruby said...

Very cute album pages.

Toni K said...

How cute! Love all things Disney!

Karen said...

Great pages! Thanks for sharing!

Dawn Fields said...

What a fun and cute Disney album to be cherished always by your little girl!

Unknown said...

Way to be creative with the smack kit!

D- said...

I LOVE your ADORABLE album. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsBydragonfly.blogspot

Berina RGA said...

very cute!! tfs..
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

2suns said...

Cute. You inspire me to do my Disney pictures!

Sue D said...

Very cute Disney mini!

Billie A said...

Really cute album and memory keeper for your daughter in her later years. fun.

Heather S said...

I love you album! We just got back from disney so this is perfect!

Gaylynn said...

Sweet memories. I like the decoration on the outside and the number in the heart. So cute.

Karen (karey2005) said...

Awww, Mickey! Super fun mini!

Crystal said...

What a sweet little album to capture your wonderful memories!

JPScraps said...

Adorable mini! Looks like you had a fun time!

angie blom said...

Amazing and your photos look like you had an amazing time! Great album.. Xx

Joan said...

Wow Love Your album!

Joan said...

Wow Love Your album! A Great Little one :)

Joan said...

Wow what a beautiful album. A Great Little one :)

Tina said...

awesome project, thanks for sharing photos..amazing

Unknown said...

First time I have seen an Instagram album, they look great and I love the details you have added.

mlady012 said...

Really cute album!!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fun project. TFS

Janis said...

Such a great use of the product for your fun album!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

WhoMom said...

Cute idea for a little memory album. The tulle on the cover is fun.

 
site design by designer blogs