Saturday Stamping on Monday

Monday, September 8, 2014

Hello friends. We had a busy weekend with Soccer Saturday kicking off for Lily. Our little soccer player is ready for a fun season. 

Here she is going after the ball during her first game.





I got a chance to fit in some crafting Saturday for this week's My Favorite Things Weekly Sketch Challenge but wasn't able to photograph my card til this morning.







Here's this week's Sketch




Here's my card



 photo MFTWSC192.jpg



I had fun with this card. I stamped the image in Colorbox Ocean Pigment ink and then Stamped the same image over it in black and embossed it. I like how the shadow effect turned out.




There is still time to create and upload your take on this week's challenge.

Have a creative day!

{S}


1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Isn't your little soccer player so cute?!

Such a fun card...LOVE the floral!

 
site design by designer blogs