Christmas Kitsch

Monday, November 10, 2014

Hello friends. The countdown to the holidays is in full swing. How many of you are starting to make your holiday cards? I have started early with some Anna Griffin samples I created using her Christmas Kitsch Cricut Cartridge.


Anna's border die cuts were easy to incorporate with this design.



Anna's Holiday cardstock designs are easy to mix and match with these card designs from the Christmas Kitsch cartridge.



I loved this reindeer and tree combo. So cute!


Here's the same design as above but with a different color scheme.

If you haven't had the chance to try to new Cricut machine I have to say it is by far the best model they have come out with. it's easier than ever to navigate for sizing and cutting. I love creating with the Explore.



Have a creative day!

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs