Merry Christmas

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Hello friends. It's time for another sketch challenge from My Favorite Things! I am coming in right on time again for the link up but phew... have I been busy! My friend and I had a table at a Holiday Boutique this past weekend and we have been crafting out little hearts out for weeks now.

I'm glad I was able to finally create with my new Pure Innocence stamp.

Here's this week's sketch

Here's my card



I found the paper stack at Target last night. It's Holiday by American Crafts. I loved the bright mix of holiday colors. It was perfect for the Pure Innocence Christmas Banner image.




If you'd like to create along with the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club each week, visit the MFT blog for more info!



Have a creative day!

{S}

1 comment:

Lea Lawson said...

This is so cute, Shemaine!! Love how fun & colorful it is!!

 
site design by designer blogs