Thanks a Latte-MFTWSC210

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Hello friends! 

You might have heard the news that the lovely Susan Opel is heading up the all new Challenges and Inspiration blog for My Favorite Things. She's making it so much fun to play along!

I finally had some time to create for the first My Favorite Things sketch challenge of the year. 

Here's the sketch



Here is my card


MFT Supplies: Stamps: Perk It Up set from LLD; Cheesecloth background; Dies: Coffee Cup Die Ink: Kraft pigment ink. Misc: bling


Have a creative day!

{S}

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Well, you know I love this:)

Deborah Frings said...

Great take on the sketch - I do like the textured paper.

I had a similar idea!

Susan R. Opel said...

Well, that's a dang cute card, Miss Shemaine! <3 Thanks for playing along with the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog!

 
site design by designer blogs