Sunday Shares

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Hello friends. Hope you all had a great weekend! It was really nice to not have any deadlines this weekend so I had some time to create for my favorite challenge as well as a new challenge blog that my crafty sista Amy Tsurata is guesting at.

First my sketch challenge card for My Favorite Things Weekly sketch challenge.

Here's this week's sketch


Here's my card


Supplies:
My Favorite Things Dies: Flutter of Butterfles Pierced Circle Stax dies 
Stamps: Written in Watercolor.Patterned Paper Dots & Stripes Sorbert Paper pad. We R Memory Keepers Embossing folder.
Adhesive: Therm-O-Web Sticky Strip Runner3D Foam Squares Combo pack.


For more information on My Favorite Things challenges, visit the Challenge Blog here.



Next is my card for the new challenge blog



Supplies: My Favorite Things Die: Birthday Centerpieces die. Stamp Set: Totally Happy.
Adhesive: Therm-O-Web Sticky Strip Runner3D Foam Squares Combo pack.



Thanks for stopping by.

Have a creative day.

{S}

4 comments:

Francine said...

Hi Shemaine!
Wow, your cards are amazing! What a great combination using our color palette and MFT stamps & dies. LOVE IT!!!! <3
Thanks so much for joining our 1st "Pinterest Inpired Challenge"!
Francine

~amy~ said...

Love them both but seriously LOVE the one you created especially for the Pinterest Inspired Challenge...it works! Thanks so much Sista!

Nora Noll said...

Wow!! I love both of these cards. The combo of dies that you used are fabulous!!

Alice said...

so pretty and delightful! awesome cards! thanks so much for joining playing along with MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge!

 
site design by designer blogs