Halloween creations with Anna Griffin's Endora collection

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

 Halloween is my favorite time of year! For me it's the official kick off of the holiday season.
I love checking out the Halloween collections from some of my favorite designers.
Anna Griffin debuted her new Halloween collection Endora on HSN back in July.
The collection is loaded with lots of fun stickers, die cuts and fun patterned papers.

Here's a look at some cards I created with this beautiful collection!








These cards were so fun to create. In addition to the Endora collection I also used Anna's glitter cardstock.


Are you getting started on your Halloween cards or have you already finished?

Thanks for stopping by!

{S}

3 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

WOW, fabulous creations using the Anna Griffin collection!! I don't do Halloween now that my kids are older, but I still love looking at others creations, especially when they're as beautiful as these!

phamil said...

Oh gosh, I love those cards! Especially the one with Lily's picture! Each one is a unique little work of art! Love the cat in the cut out too!!

Anonymous said...

How did you make your orange rosette behind the "Boo" sentiment?

 
site design by designer blogs