MFT Sketch 244

Friday, September 4, 2015

Hello! Thank goodness it's Friday right? I sure am glad school is back in session. It's given me a little more free time to create with my MFT goodies for my favorite weekly sketch challenge.

Here's a look at this week's My Favorite Things Sketch





Here's my card. 

I know...I am totally stuck in paradise. 


What can I say, I am trying to live the Aloha life as long as I can. But seriously I thought this sentiment from the Tickled Pink set was perfect for the Precious Polaroids.  I am really loving the wave background stamp stamped in Tropical teal and misted with teal Color Shine. I love the way it turned out.


Next up is a card I made for the Card Design Superstar call. If you haven't heard about the challenge yet, click the image to find out more!








I love Halloween! I'm getting all of my decor out this weekend in preparation. I haven't been able to create with the Pure Innocence Mummy stamp yet. It's pretty darn cute! I paired it with the Spooky Window die and created a nice sunset with distress inks. The background stamp is the cheesecloth design.

Adhesive: Therm-O-Web Sticky Strip Runner3D Foam Squares Combo pack.


Thanks so much for stopping by.

{S}

16 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is such an adorable card love your pretty bg and of course the fun mummy ☺

Mandy LaCroix said...

Both of these cards are fabulous! KU. ..... DOS!

Unknown said...

Super cute cards! I love the fun feel you gave them both!

Gabby said...

Saw your PI mummy card in the MFT gallery. So blasted cute! Like your layers and window bkgrd inking. Great card. Good luck! :)

hallcb said...

Love this!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Darling cards! Love the Halloween scene!
Good luck with the MFT Superstar challenge!

Scrapthat said...

such a super cute cards! TFS

Ardyth said...

Congratulations, Superstar! Love the spooky feel of your card!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

WTG, Shemaine! So happy for you my friend. xoxo

Heidi Brawley said...

Congrats on being a Superstar!!!!!!! Love your card!!!!

LauraJane:) said...

LOVEY!! Congratulations on the MFT win!

Susan R. Opel said...

Congratulations, Shemaine! You SO rocked this card!!!!!

Yoonsun Hur said...

Congratulations, Shemaine! Great layout and so neat!!

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

I am so glad you won! Congratulations! This card is fantastic!

Darnell said...

I agree this is a winner! Congratulations on being a Superstar, Shemaine!! Hugs, Darnell

Inge Groot said...

Congratulations Shermaine, love the scene you've created with PI mummy :D

 
site design by designer blogs