25 Days of Holiday Cards Day 5

Saturday, December 5, 2015


Hello friends! Thanks for joining me for another day of my 25 Days of Holiday Cards! I'm really excited to be sharing all of the cards I have been saving for these posts. 

If you are just joining me for Day 5, you can click here to start at Day 1.

Today's card features stamped images from Anna Griffin's Christmas Stamp Set. I loved the simplicity of this design. I think it's also very easy for mass producing cards quickly.


Supplies: Anna Griffin Christmas Stamps,ivory cardstock and ink, My Favorite Things cardstock (Jelly Bean Green) Misc: Stars
Adhesive: Therm-O-Web Memory Tape Runner XL  and 3D White Foam Squares

In the past year I've really stepped outside my comfort zone and started using colored inks more to stamp with. It's worth it when the images turn out like these did.

Thank you for stopping by!

Shemaine

1 comment:

Mary said...

Shemaine, i love the watercolor and the hearts...what a winning combination. I am going to try to dulicate this card...it just touched me. Thank you!

 
site design by designer blogs