MFT Weekly Sketch 268

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Hello friends! I'm sharing my take on this week's My Favorite Things weekly sketch challenge. just in time to link up. 


Here's a look at this week's sketch



Since we're having such wonderful weather in So Cal I was inspired to create a card with a sunny outlook! 

I love the new Lucky set from the latest release and the sun from the Things with Wings set is one of my faves too. They were a perfect combination. I also scored some awesome hexagon chunky glitter from Michaels to create this fun shaker card.


Supplies: My Favorite Things Stamps: Things with Wings, Lucky. My Favorite Things Dies: Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Die, Die-namics Stitched Cloud Edges.


A new sketch is posted each Wednsday and you can learn more about this fun challenge by clicking the banner.

Have a creative day!

{S}

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

This is so cute and fun!

 
site design by designer blogs