Summer Backyard Decor

Friday, May 13, 2016

Summer's coming and that means lots of outdoor BBQ'ing. Welcome your guests with this easy to create, outdoor summer decor WELCOME banner using iCraft® Deco Foil™.

May 7 Banner 1WM




  Project Instructions:


1

I like to use my Cricut Explore to cut quick letters and shapes so I browsed the Design Studio and found the Carousal font and a fun flower die cut to decorate my banner with. The Deco Foil™ PeelnStick Toner sheets are easy to adhere to the Cricut mat and cuts great using the cardstock setting.


  2

Next I ran the letters thru the laminator using the iCraft® Deco Foil™ Silver Star. The Deco Foil PeelnStick toner sheet made it easy to adhere the letters to the doilies.

  5

Next I layered to doilies onto the Burlap banner using iCraft 3D Foam Squares. I love using these because they stick to everything. Next I cut the leaves for the flowers and ran them thru the laminator using iCraft® Deco Foil™ Spring Green.

4


Finish off the banner by stringing the finished burlap banners with twine and adding the flowers using the iCraft 3D Foam Squares.

  6WM  
I love how easy this banner came together. 

   
  Thanks for stopping by today.

May all your summer parties be festive and fun!

Have a creative day!

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs